APS : Sunday, 15 May 2022
ALGIERS- The 24th international building industry expo “BATIMATEC 2022” opened Sunday, in Algiers, with the participation of 750 national and international exhibitors.
The opening ceremony took place in the presence of the director-general of Building and Means of Construction at the Ministry of Housing, Urban Planning and the City, Redha Bouarioua, the representative of the sector’s ministry.
The event, held at the Exhibition Centre of Algiers, will run until May 19th.
It is due to focus on promoting national products in the execution of the various building projects, in addition to the introduction of energy efficiency in the field.
On the sidelines of the ceremony, Bouarioua told reporters that this “key event” in the building industry has drawn this year a “large” international participation, reaching 250 exhibitors from about fifteen countries.”
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization