APS : Sunday, 15 May 2022
ALGIERS- The 24th international building industry expo “BATIMATEC 2022” opened Sunday, in Algiers, with the participation of 750 national and international exhibitors.
The opening ceremony took place in the presence of the director-general of Building and Means of Construction at the Ministry of Housing, Urban Planning and the City, Redha Bouarioua, the representative of the sector’s ministry.
The event, held at the Exhibition Centre of Algiers, will run until May 19th.
It is due to focus on promoting national products in the execution of the various building projects, in addition to the introduction of energy efficiency in the field.
On the sidelines of the ceremony, Bouarioua told reporters that this “key event” in the building industry has drawn this year a “large” international participation, reaching 250 exhibitors from about fifteen countries.”
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony