APS : Sunday, 13 March 2016
ORAN- The 15th International Building Fair “BATIMAC 2016,” which wrapped up Saturday at Medina Jdida Exhibition Centre of Oran, drew more than 5,000 professionals, said the event’s organizers.
This six-day event was marked by the participation of about 80 exhibitors from Algeria, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Turkey as well as Algerian-German and Algerian-Swiss joint companies.
This edition, organized under the slogan “Big challenge, work together to build the future,” enabled banking institutions to make their services known and real estate companies to expose their housing programmes.
The fair, organized by SOGEXPO in collaboration with the public company for trade events in Oran “EMEC,” was an opportunity for the Algerian professionals to exchange their experiences in building with their foreign counterparts, in addition to the promotion of local product, notably the production of building materials, including cement, ceramic and gypsum.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan