APS : WEDNESDAY 22 JANUARY 2020
ORAN- Fifty exhibitors are participating in the 5th International Agriculture Fair “Agribio 2020” inaugurated on Wednesday at the “Mohamed Benhamed” Convention Centre in Oran.
The fair is attended by numerous national companies specializing in various agrarian activities in Algeria, a Tunisian firm, laboratories and professional associations, said Zaki Soufi, spokesman of the fair which is organized by the communication agency “Exposium Events.”
This economic event aims at showcasing the assets of the Algerian agrarian sector and harnessing the skills of professionals in the agrarian field, such as machines, irrigation, phytosanitary and veterinary products. It also allows the exhibitors to promote their products, added Soufi.
A large booth is dedicated to companies specializing in the production and the marketing of food products and the equipment used in aviculture and breeding of dairy cattle. The booth is also dedicated to the exhibition of equipment used in the phytosanitary treatment of fruit tree growing and olive oil processing.
The event represents an opportunity to showcase important agrarian activities in Algeria, particularly in saffron farming and cuniculture. The fair will last till January 25th.
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries