APS : THURSDAY 09 JANUARY 2020
ALGIERS-The National Hydrocarbons Company SONATRACH and the Chinese group CITIC Construction signed, in Algiers, an amendment to their Memorandum of Understanding on the integrated project for the production of phosphate
in Algeria, concluded in 2018.
The signing of this amendment, which is part of the continuation of discussions on this important project, took place Tuesday at the headquarters of the General Directorate of Sonatrach (Algiers), in the presence of CEO of the nationalcompany, Kamel Eddine Chikhi, the group said in its latest internal newsletter.
On this occasion, Chikhi “did not fail to recall the strategic importance of this project by insisting on the need to respect deadlines in the completion of its various phases,” according to the same source.
The two groups had concluded, on 26 November 2018, an agreement which specifies the terms of reference relating to the development of a partnership through the creation, in Algeria, of a joint company for the implementation of this major project.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne