APS : Tuesday, 20 September 2016
ALGIERS- The first film post-production studio in Algeria, fruit of a private investment allowing, from now on, to bring films in DCP format (Digital Cinema Package) into compliance with standards, was inaugurated Monday in Algiers by Minister of Culture Azzedine Mihoubi.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum