APS : Tuesday, 20 September 2016
ALGIERS- The first film post-production studio in Algeria, fruit of a private investment allowing, from now on, to bring films in DCP format (Digital Cinema Package) into compliance with standards, was inaugurated Monday in Algiers by Minister of Culture Azzedine Mihoubi.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification