APS : Tuesday, 20 September 2016
ALGIERS- The first film post-production studio in Algeria, fruit of a private investment allowing, from now on, to bring films in DCP format (Digital Cinema Package) into compliance with standards, was inaugurated Monday in Algiers by Minister of Culture Azzedine Mihoubi.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine