APS : Tuesday, 20 September 2016
ALGIERS- The first film post-production studio in Algeria, fruit of a private investment allowing, from now on, to bring films in DCP format (Digital Cinema Package) into compliance with standards, was inaugurated Monday in Algiers by Minister of Culture Azzedine Mihoubi.
- (English) Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- (English) Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- (English) President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- (English) Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- (English) Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum