APS : Monday, 13 March 2017
BRUSSELS (Belgium)- Algeria and the European Union (EU) signed Monday, in Brussels (Belgium), a funding agreement of a programme to support the implementation of the Association Agreement of an amount of 20 million Euros,
exclusively funded by the EU.
The convention was signed by the minister of State, minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra and the head of the High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini, and by the European Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations Johannes Hahn on the occasion of the 10th session of the Algeria-EU Association Council.
According to a diplomatic source, this programme (P3A) aims at upgrading the Algerian public administrations and institutions to be able to fulfill the goals of the Algeria-EU association agreement, by bringing them the necessary expertise and working tools for the achievement of the Agreement’s goals.
This programme will be implemented for a period of 48 months from the date of the signing of this funding agreement.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart