APS : Monday, 05 September 2016
ALGIERS- Secretary General of the International Energy Forum (IEF) Xiansheng Sun will pay as from Tuesday a working visit to Algeria, said a communiqué of Energy Ministry.
This three-day visit “takes place within the framework of the preparation for the 15th ministerial meeting of the International Energy Forum which will be held from 26 to 28 September in Algiers,” said the communiqué.
During his visit, Xiansheng Sun, who will lead a delegation of IEF’s Secretariat, will meet with Minister of Energy Noureddine Boutarfa.
He will also visit the International Conference Centre of Algiers (CICA) which will host this major international event, concluded the communiqué.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum