APS : Monday, 05 September 2016
ALGIERS- Secretary General of the International Energy Forum (IEF) Xiansheng Sun will pay as from Tuesday a working visit to Algeria, said a communiqué of Energy Ministry.
This three-day visit “takes place within the framework of the preparation for the 15th ministerial meeting of the International Energy Forum which will be held from 26 to 28 September in Algiers,” said the communiqué.
During his visit, Xiansheng Sun, who will lead a delegation of IEF’s Secretariat, will meet with Minister of Energy Noureddine Boutarfa.
He will also visit the International Conference Centre of Algiers (CICA) which will host this major international event, concluded the communiqué.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization