APS : Monday, 05 September 2016
ALGIERS- Secretary General of the International Energy Forum (IEF) Xiansheng Sun will pay as from Tuesday a working visit to Algeria, said a communiqué of Energy Ministry.
This three-day visit “takes place within the framework of the preparation for the 15th ministerial meeting of the International Energy Forum which will be held from 26 to 28 September in Algiers,” said the communiqué.
During his visit, Xiansheng Sun, who will lead a delegation of IEF’s Secretariat, will meet with Minister of Energy Noureddine Boutarfa.
He will also visit the International Conference Centre of Algiers (CICA) which will host this major international event, concluded the communiqué.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart