APS : MONDAY 04 MAY 2020
ALGIERS- The Sonatrach Group and the Russian company Lukoil, have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to initiate talks with a view to identifying the possibilities for the two parties to invest jointly in the exploration and production operations in Algeria,
said a statement from Sonatrach on Monday.
This Memorandum of Understanding follows the promulgation of the new Algerian hydrocarbons law, said the same source.
The Memorandum of Understanding also provides for the examination of international exploration and production opportunities, the document added.
Sonatrach recalled that the Lukoil Company is one of the largest oil and gas companies listed on the stock market and vertically integrated in the world, representing more than 2% of world oil production and approximately 1% of proven hydrocarbon reserves.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart