APS : Wednesday, 17 February 2016
MEDEA- Hungary is ready to accompany the economic dynamics witnessed these last years in Algeria and provide its expertise and its know-how to further consolidate the relations between the two countries, said Wednesday in Médéa, Ambassador to Algeria Helza Pritz Kataline, during a meeting with the province’s economic operators.
“There are many fields where the Hungarian expertise can be harnessed to deepen the bilateral cooperation between both countries and raise our relations up to the level seen during the 70s and 80s,” the diplomat said during this meeting organized by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Titteri.
Pritz Kataline mentioned the segments of agribusiness, aquaculture, agricultural research and fodder production. She cited the artificial insemination that Algeria and Hungary may grow together, expressing the “a real will of Hungarians to diversify areas of cooperation with Algeria.”
For the diplomat, agriculture remains one of the focal points of the cooperation between the two countries and needs to “be consolidated and reinforced through the creation of joint ventures likely to ensure better flexibility and better performance by the economic firms which are already operational or to be created.”
A delegation of Hungarian businessmen and experts will travel as of next March to Algeria to assess the investment opportunities and cooperation in areas of mutual concern, announced the diplomat.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization