APS : Wednesday, 13 July 2016
TISSEMSILT- Hungaria’s Ambassador to Algeria Helga Katalin Pritz announced, Tuesday in Tissemsilt, the visit of Hungarian experts and businessmen to Algeria in September, with a view to strengthening economic partnership.
The visit is part of the bilateral cooperation aiming at exchanging experience between Hungarian experts and businessmen and their Algerian counteracts, Pritz told a press briefing held on sidelines of her visit to the province.
She also expressed the great interest showed by Hungarian businessmen in investment in Algeria, especially in the fields of tourism and wastewater treatment.
The Hungarian ambassador said that cooperation between Algeria and her country has yielded positive results in various economic fields, including agriculture, hydraulics, tourism and health.
She added that there were discussions between the Algerian and Hungarian governments on the exchange of experience in the field of tourism.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار