APS : Wednesday, 13 July 2016
TISSEMSILT- Hungaria’s Ambassador to Algeria Helga Katalin Pritz announced, Tuesday in Tissemsilt, the visit of Hungarian experts and businessmen to Algeria in September, with a view to strengthening economic partnership.
The visit is part of the bilateral cooperation aiming at exchanging experience between Hungarian experts and businessmen and their Algerian counteracts, Pritz told a press briefing held on sidelines of her visit to the province.
She also expressed the great interest showed by Hungarian businessmen in investment in Algeria, especially in the fields of tourism and wastewater treatment.
The Hungarian ambassador said that cooperation between Algeria and her country has yielded positive results in various economic fields, including agriculture, hydraulics, tourism and health.
She added that there were discussions between the Algerian and Hungarian governments on the exchange of experience in the field of tourism.
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied
- Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council on official visit to Algeria Wednesday
- Hood: Algeria-US views on Libya crisis resolution convergent
- Biden administration seeks to cooperate with Algeria “on common goals,” says Hood
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Tunisian counterpart