APS : Wednesday, 13 July 2016
TISSEMSILT- Hungaria’s Ambassador to Algeria Helga Katalin Pritz announced, Tuesday in Tissemsilt, the visit of Hungarian experts and businessmen to Algeria in September, with a view to strengthening economic partnership.
The visit is part of the bilateral cooperation aiming at exchanging experience between Hungarian experts and businessmen and their Algerian counteracts, Pritz told a press briefing held on sidelines of her visit to the province.
She also expressed the great interest showed by Hungarian businessmen in investment in Algeria, especially in the fields of tourism and wastewater treatment.
The Hungarian ambassador said that cooperation between Algeria and her country has yielded positive results in various economic fields, including agriculture, hydraulics, tourism and health.
She added that there were discussions between the Algerian and Hungarian governments on the exchange of experience in the field of tourism.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune