APS : Sunday, 04 October 2020
ALGIERS- The ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and Spain’s Council of Education of Castile and León has launched an institutional twinning programme as part of the Support Programme for the Implementation of the Association
Agreement (P3A), the ministry said Sunday in a statement.
The programme is meant to “strengthen teaching, digital skills of teachers and governance capacities of managers,” the statement said, adding that a steering committee meeting was held on 30 September 2020 and resulted in several resolutions.
The resolutions adopted included the establishment of a “virtual learning environment and a platform for the implementation of the activities that will take place online, support in the governance aspect of the themes related to the issues of employability, accreditation, learning and service management.”
They also provide for “support to trainers in teaching practice and personal development, the adaptation and integration of information and communication technologies, especially the media and audiovisual solutions.”
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation