APS : Wednesday, 20 February 2019
ALGIERS- Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni received Wednesday, in Algiers, Cuban Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca Diaz with whom he broached investment opportunities in energy,
said Energy Ministry in a communiqué.
The two ministers reviewed the state of the cooperation and partnership relations between Algeria and Cuba, notably in energy, including hydrocarbons, as well as prospects to strengthen them.
In this respect, they also expressed “satisfaction at the implementation of the agreements on supplying Cuba with crude oil and derivatives from Algeria,” said the source.
The two sides confirmed their willingness to extend the cooperation between the two countries to other fields, notably renewable energies and energy efficiency.
They also underlined investment and partnership opportunities, insisting notably on the aspect relating to human resources’ training and expertise exchange.
Cuban minister is on a visit to Algiers to participate in the 22nd Algerian-Cuban joint committee, organized from 19 to 21 February.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony