APS : Wednesday, 18 April 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni will take part in the 8th meeting of the joint ministerial monitoring committee of the OPEC and non-OPEC countries which will be held in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) on 19-20 April,
said Tuesday the ministry ion a communiqué.
This meeting will be devoted to “the latest developments of the international oil market” as well as to the examination of the “conformity” levels of commitments to reduce the production of OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries) countries and non-OPEC oil producers, added the source.
It will be preceded by the meeting of the OPEC-non-OPEC joint technical committee.
The OPEC, non-OPEC agreement Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee (JMMC) was created following the 171st OPEC Ministerial Conference held in November 2016 and of the subsequent Declaration of cooperation made in the OPEC, non-OPEC joint ministerial meeting, held in December 2016 in Vienna.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization