APS : Thursday, 17 March 2016
SETIF – Algerian cyclist from UAE team Nasr -Dubai, Adil Barbari, won Thursday the Criterium International Setif, the sixth event of GTAC-2016, ahead of Algerian Abdelkader Belmokhtar and Abdelbasat Hanachi from GS Pétroliers.
Having already won two stages in Blida and Setif, the Algerian crossed the finish line in 1:40: 51, followed by Belmokhtar (1:40: 51) and Hanachi (1:41: 48).
Run in Setif over a distance of 120 km in 40 laps, the Criterium International of Setif saw the participation of 76 cyclists representing 14 teams including eight Algerian ones. The first ten laps of the race were dominated by Algerian Nassim Saidi from the national team of Algeria and Moroccan Essaid Abelouache from Nasr Dubai.
The Moroccan had to retire due to muscle problems.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya