APS : Tuesday, 01 August 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni received Monday, in Algiers, Vice-President of the African Development Bank (AfDB) for Power, Energy, Climate and Green Growth Amadou Hott, with whom he discussed energy cooperation,
said Tuesday the Ministry in a communiqué.
The talks between the two sides focused on the strengthening of the cooperation relations between Algeria and AfDB in the field of energy, said the source.
For his part, Hott said he is “satisfied” with the cooperation with Algeria, while expressing this regional bank’s willingness to support Sonelgaz group in the implementation of its investment plan and to give technical support for the implementation of the government’s action plan in energy, notably in renewable energies, energy management and energy efficiency, added the source.
Minister of Finance Abderrahmane Raouya also received a delegation of the African Development Bank led by Hott. The talks focused on the progress of the economic and financial situation in Algeria as well as prospects of cooperation with this bank in the field of power and renewable energies.
During this meeting, Raouya and Hott also discussed ways to strengthen the partnership with this African financial institution, notably in terms of support in the field of energy efficiency and the intervention of Sonelgaz group in the African markets.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina