APS : THURSDAY 10 MAY 2018
JIJEL- Algeria’s cement industry group (GICA) has carried out its first cement exports on Thursday from the port of Djendjen, in the province of Jijel (359-east of Algiers) to Europe,
in presence of the secretary general of the Ministry of Industry and Mining and local authorities.
This operation is part of the agreement signed between GICA Group’s building material distribution subsidiary, Sodismac, and a Spanish trader on the export of 200,000 tonnes of cement clinker, said the general manager of Sodismac, Samir Setti.
He added that this “historical” export operation will be carried out in several stages.
In the first stage, a total of 45,000 tonnes of cement will be exported, he told APS, underlining the importance of the operation for the country’s economic development.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony