APS : Thursday, 24 March 2016
CONSTANTINE- Spanish cyclist Rubio Jesus riding for Nasr-Dubai won Thursday, the second event of the International Cycling Tour of Constantine, eight event of the GTAC-2016 while his teammate Tomas Vaitkus put on the yellow jersey of leader.
The second event, ran over a distance of 157-kilometres, started at the new city of Ali Mendjli, which welcomed the caravan of the GTAC-2016.
At the end of the long race connecting the city of Constantine to Oum Al-Bouaghi, through the towns of Ain Karcha, Ain M’lila and Ain Fekroun, Spanish Rubio Jesus clocked 3h47:54, ahead of his teammates, Moroccan Essaid Abelouache, and Lithuanian Tomas Vaitkus, who achieved the same time.
Vaitkus snatched the yellow jersey of leader, while the red jersey of best sprinter went to Algerian Adil Barbari. Moroccan Essaid Abelouache won the polka dot jersey of best climber and Algerian Hamza Yacine kept the white jersey of best hopeful.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum