APS : TUESDAY 26 SEPTEMBER 2017
PARIS (France)- Algeria’s pavilion at the 39th IFTM (International French Travel Market) Top Resa, in Paris, drew a large number of visitors on Tuesday, the first day of the travel and tourism trade fair.
“Destination Algeria is gaining ground and should make further efforts,” the managers of state-owned and private travel and tourism companies told APS.
The National Office of Tourism (ONT) organized, in a party atmosphere, Algeria Day at the IFTM.
The Algeria Day event was attended by Craftsmen and representatives of tours operators, hotel groups and national airline Air Algerie.
Algeria has adopted a new development strategy for the tourist industry to run until 2030.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied