APS : Tuesday, 12 September 2017
ALGIERS – National hydrocarbon group Sonatrach on Tuesday inked an agreement aiming at bolstering its relations with companies Anadarko, Cepsa, Eni, Maersk, Pertamina and Talisman,
the company said in a communiqué.
The agreement also strengthens the current partnership on the field stretching over the blocks 404a, 405a and 406a.
According to the source, the agreement reflects “Sonatrach and its partners’ desire to maintain and develop their long-standing partnership”.
- Celebration of Africa Day “Saturday, May 21, 2022″
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères