APS : Tuesday, 12 September 2017
ALGIERS – National hydrocarbon group Sonatrach on Tuesday inked an agreement aiming at bolstering its relations with companies Anadarko, Cepsa, Eni, Maersk, Pertamina and Talisman,
the company said in a communiqué.
The agreement also strengthens the current partnership on the field stretching over the blocks 404a, 405a and 406a.
According to the source, the agreement reflects “Sonatrach and its partners’ desire to maintain and develop their long-standing partnership”.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister