APS : Tuesday, 12 September 2017
ALGIERS – National hydrocarbon group Sonatrach on Tuesday inked an agreement aiming at bolstering its relations with companies Anadarko, Cepsa, Eni, Maersk, Pertamina and Talisman,
the company said in a communiqué.
The agreement also strengthens the current partnership on the field stretching over the blocks 404a, 405a and 406a.
According to the source, the agreement reflects “Sonatrach and its partners’ desire to maintain and develop their long-standing partnership”.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune