APS : Sunday, 22 January 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Finance Hadji Babaammi will partake in the meeting of Finance Ministers of the 5+5 Dialogue Forum of the Western Mediterranean countries to be held Tuesday in Paris, the ministry said.
This meeting constitutes an “occasion for the 5+5 countries finance ministers to engage exchanges on common-interest questions,” said the Finance Ministry in a communiqué.
The 5 + 5 Forum ministers will address issues related to the financial transparency and the implementation of international financial transparency standards established by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the setting up of the measures to combat money-laundering and terrorism funding.
They will also discuss cooperation in the field of taxation, in particular the continuation of bilateral dialogues between tax administrations in order to ensure a uniform application of the Tax Treaties provisions.
The meeting will also focus on customs cooperation with a view to create a greater efficiency, particularly in the fight against large-scale trafficking, as well as opportunities for capacity building and training of customs personnel,” the statement said.
“The ministers will also have to exchange views on the financial stakes relating to climate change and the follow-up of the entry into force of the Paris agreement.”
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya