Algeria-Malta : MofU in field of tourism to be signed in April
APS : Thursday, 24 March 2016
ALGIERS- A memorandum of Understanding between Algeria and Malta in the field of tourism will be signed in April, said Thursday the ministry of National Planning, Tourism and Craft Industry in a communiqué.
On the occasion of the visit of the Minister of National Planning, Tourism and Craft Industry, Amar Ghouls to Malta, as part of the strengthening of cooperation opportunities in the field of tourism, “it was agreed to develop a memorandum of understanding between Algeria and Malta in this field, which will be signed at the next summit of the Joint Grand Committee, scheduled for April,” added the source.
In the same regard, the two parties agreed to hold “an international congress in Algeria on security, stability and tourism, scheduled for the end of September.”
During his visit, Ghoul held bilateral discussions with his Maltese counterpart, Edward Zammit, as well as tourism stakeholders.
In this regard, and during this visit, the two ministers focused on the 5 main lines, namely the training and qualification of human resources, development and encouragement of cooperation encouraging investment in the hotel industry, management, rehabilitation and modernization of hotel infrastructures, organization and improvement of joint air and sea travel and finally, the marketing and advertising for tourist destinations.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée