The Algerian Society of Fairs and Exports (SAFEX) announces the organization of the 49th edition of the International Fair of Algiers (FIA) on 28 May to 2 June 2016, at the Palais of Expositions (Pins Maritimes), in Algiers.
The Algiers International Fair is considered the most important economic event in the region. It is an essential platform of the national economy and an annual event of great importance for the international business community interested in the Algerian market, and offers real opportunities for investment and mutually beneficial business.
The Algerian economy, is experiencing profound changes tending to the diversification of its activities and products by offering an environment more favorable to contacts and professional exchanges and clearing the way for various opportunities for mutually beneficial partnerships between Algerian and foreign companies.
- Key figures FIA 2015:
- 1385 Exhibitors
- 76% of Algerian exhibitors
- 51211 m² of total area
- 30 countries represented
- 25 official pavilions (Turkey, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Japan, China, India, Iran, Malaysia, Vietnam, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Cuba, Chile, Brazil, USA, Sudan, Senegal, Niger)
- Textile, Clothing
- Furniture and decoration
- Energy, Chemical and Petrochemical
- Mechanics, Metallurgy and Steel
- Electrоtechnics, Electronics
- Public Works, Building, Building materials
Further information on the FIA-2016 is available on the following web link:
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister