APS : WEDNESDAY 21 FEBRUARY 2018
ALGIERS- The 23rd Food and Hospitality Show “Gulfood 2018” kicked off Sunday in Dubai with the participation of 46 Algerian companies specialized in food processing industry, said Tuesday a communiqué of the National Agency of Foreign Trade Promotion (ALGEX).
These companies, supervised by ALGEX and the Algerian Company of Fairs and Exports (SAFEX), will present their products and expertise in the Algerian pavilion, stretching over an area of 546m2, said the source.
They will highlight a varied range of the best Algerian processed foodstuffs: fruits and vegetables, dates, dairy produce, biscuits and chocolate, beverages and juice, honey, carob, pasta and couscous.
The 23rd Gulfood will be marked by the participation of about 5,000 exhibitors from 180 countries under several sectors of activity namely dairy products, fats and oil, beverages, health products as well as meat and poultry cereals.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum