APS : Sunday, 16 September 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria’s participation in the 73rd Flanders International Trade Fair shows its will to build “long-lasting” and “fruitful” economic and commercial relations with its foreign partners,
and mainly the Belgians, Trade Minister Said Djellab stressed Saturday.
“Our visit to Ghent shows our will to strengthen our economic and commercial relations by giving opportunity to our economic operators to display their (products and services) and give an outline of our economy and its numerous achievements, which have been the outcome of President of the Republic’s new strategic guidelines,” Djellab said in an address during the inauguration of the international economic event.
Algeria is the guest of honor of the 73rd Flanders International Trade Fair (September 15-23), being held in Ghent, Belgium’s East Flanders.
Coming to Belgium, the minister stressed, is in itself a “strong signal to our Belgian partners, paving the way for bilateral trade we hope to be long-lasting and fruitful.”
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president