APS : Sunday, 23 July 2017
ALGIERS- Some 250 national and foreign exhibitors will participate in the first international fair of tourism investment and equipment, to take place at Algiers Exhibition Centre from 27 to 30 September, the event’s
organizers announced Sunday in Algiers.
The trade show, organized by Touba Tourisme in collaboration with other bodies in tourism sector, aims at highlighting Algeria’s tourist products and promoting investment in the sector.
Professionals from several countries will participate in the four-day event, namely Spain, Italy, Tunisia, Morocco, Turkey, China, Poland and Greece.
In a statement to APS, the general manager of Touba Tourisme group, Ayache Salim underlined the importance of such events in the promotion and the development of tourism in Algeria.
“It will be an opportunity for contacts and exchange between the professionals in the sector of tourism,” he added.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied