APS : Sunday, 23 July 2017
ALGIERS- Some 250 national and foreign exhibitors will participate in the first international fair of tourism investment and equipment, to take place at Algiers Exhibition Centre from 27 to 30 September, the event’s
organizers announced Sunday in Algiers.
The trade show, organized by Touba Tourisme in collaboration with other bodies in tourism sector, aims at highlighting Algeria’s tourist products and promoting investment in the sector.
Professionals from several countries will participate in the four-day event, namely Spain, Italy, Tunisia, Morocco, Turkey, China, Poland and Greece.
In a statement to APS, the general manager of Touba Tourisme group, Ayache Salim underlined the importance of such events in the promotion and the development of tourism in Algeria.
“It will be an opportunity for contacts and exchange between the professionals in the sector of tourism,” he added.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation