APS : Wednesday, 11 September 2019
ALGIERS-The first International wood industry exhibition “Woodex 2019” kicked off on Wednesday, in Algiers, with the participation of 43 companies, including 23 from Turkey.
The exhibition was marked by the participation of Algerian and many other foreign companies, especially Turkish companies.
Interviewed by the press on the sidelines of the inauguration ceremony of this event ,organized from 11 to 14 September, the exhibition’s manager Smail Hamrouni said that the exhibition is aimed at all professionals in the sector, offering them business opportunities, exchanges and meetings to boost industry development in the Algerian market.
The exhibition also seeks to create partnership between Algerian and foreign companies, added Hamrouni.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine