APS : Monday, 17 February 2020
ALGIERS- The Public Group of Road Freight Transport and Logistics (Logistrans) and the Club of Mitidja’s Entrepreneurs and Industrialists (CEIMI) signed recently a framework agreement to accompany the
exportation of Algerian products to African countries, said Monday the group in a communiqué.
“As part of the public-private partnership, Logistrans and CEIMI signed on 13 February 2020 a framework agreement to strengthen their commercial relations in the fields of transport and logistics and notably to accompany the exportation of national products to Tunisia and the Sahel countries (Niger, Mali, Mauritania and Senegal),” said the source.
Logistrans provides regular road services to these countries since 2019, said the source.
The exporters who resort to this option bear only 50% of transport costs, while the other 50% are paid by the Ministry of Trade via the Special Fund for Promotion and Exports (FSPE), said the public group.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار