APS : Monday, 20 March 2017
ORAN- Professionals and experts in different energy fields from 38 countries will participate in the 7th North Africa Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (NAPEC 2017), which will open Tuesday in Oran (431-km west of Algiers),
announced Monday the organizers.
This major event, which will take place from 21 to 24 March at Oran Conventions Centre, will bring together participants from the four continents: Africa, Europe, Asia and America.
NAPEC 2017, the largest international oil and gas trade show in Africa, aims at creating favourable climate for contacts between operators and for the identification of partnership and business opportunities.
Conferences and debates will be held, during the four-day event, by experts and CEOs of international oil and gas companies.
NAPEC 2017, which is expected to draw some 20,000 visitors, will be also an opportunity for the professionals of the sector to present the innovations in the oil and gas industry in the North African region.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart