APS : Monday, 20 March 2017
ORAN- Professionals and experts in different energy fields from 38 countries will participate in the 7th North Africa Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (NAPEC 2017), which will open Tuesday in Oran (431-km west of Algiers),
announced Monday the organizers.
This major event, which will take place from 21 to 24 March at Oran Conventions Centre, will bring together participants from the four continents: Africa, Europe, Asia and America.
NAPEC 2017, the largest international oil and gas trade show in Africa, aims at creating favourable climate for contacts between operators and for the identification of partnership and business opportunities.
Conferences and debates will be held, during the four-day event, by experts and CEOs of international oil and gas companies.
NAPEC 2017, which is expected to draw some 20,000 visitors, will be also an opportunity for the professionals of the sector to present the innovations in the oil and gas industry in the North African region.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region