APS : Thursday, 12 January 2017
BRUSSELS-The stock of the foreign direct investments (FDIs) of the European Union (EU) in Algeria hit more than €16 billion at the end of 2015, announced Thursday the statistical office of the European Union (Eurostat).
According to Eurostat, Algeria captured €16.475 billion of EU’s FDIs worldwide until the end of 2015 and became the main beneficiary of European investments in the Maghreb before Morocco (€15.236 billion) and Tunisia (€3.151 billion).
However, the main beneficiaries of EU’s FDIs in Africa are South Africa (€79 billion), Egypt (€41 billion), Angola (€36 billion) and Nigeria (€32 billion).
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart