APS : Monday, 13 March 2017
BRUSSELS- The European Union (EU) is committed to building a “more substantial and asserted” partnership with Algeria, according to the High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini.
“We are committed to building a more substantial and asserted bilateral partnership,” she said, cited in an annual report on the state of EU-Algeria relations, published on the occasion of the 10th session of their association council, held Monday in Brussels.
Mogherini said that the bilateral relations were “particularly intense” since the last association council in June 2015, underlining that “progress has been made in several fields of cooperation, both bilateral and regional.”
For his part, Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy Johannes Hahn reiterated EU’s support to Algeria “in its recently engaged process of structural political and macro-economic reforms,” pointing out that these reforms “will allow strengthening ties between the two peoples.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار