APS : Sunday, 27 November 2016
ROME- The national hydrocarbon company Sonatrach and Italian group ENI signed, in Rome, several cooperation agreements in various energy areas, said Saturday a communiqué of Sonatrach.
These agreements “are part of the strengthening of the historic partnership between the two companies which have strengthened the long-term relations in the upstream activity and the marketing of natural gas and liquefied natural gas,” added the source.
They include the exploration of other fields of activities in Algeria and abroad, namely the development of renewable energies, refining, petrochemistry and research and development.
The agreements were signed by Sonatrach’s CEO Amine Mazouzi and ENI’s Executive Director Claudio Descalzi.
For Sonatrach, “these agreements reaffirm the willingness to strengthen the existing partnership and contribute to the company’s development strategy,” said Mazouzi, cited in the statement.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied