APS : Monday, 09 January 2017
ALGIERS- Energy Minister Noureddine Boutarfa and Canadian Ambassador in Algiers Isabelle Roy on Monday have examined energy partnership opportunities,
particularly in the field of renewable energies, said a Ministry’s statement.
During the discussions, the two sides broached cooperation and partnership between the two countries in the field of energy, as well as business opportunities and future investment prospects in structuring projects in Algeria, especially in renewable energies, said the statement.
In this regard, the minister presented to the Canadian ambassador the main lines of the National Renewable Energy Development Programme, and underlined the Government’s willingness to diversify energy sources and develop industry in the field.
Boutarfa also invited Canadian companies to participate in the tendering, which will be launched soon, on projects of electricity production from renewable energy sources.
The invitation to tender aims at building mutually beneficial long-term partnership opportunities, said the Ministry’s statement.
The two sides also examined other areas in which the two countries could exchange their experience and develop solutions to common concerns, concluded the statement.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار