APS : Thursday, 01 February 2018
ALGIERS- The minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni will pay an official visit to Qatar, on 6 February and thus, at the invitation of his Qatari counterpart,
the minister of Energy and Industry Mohamed Ben Salah Essada said Thursday, the ministry of energy in a communiqué.
According to the source, this visit will be devoted to the assessment of the state of cooperation relations between Algeria and Qatar in the energy field, and the prospects of their development.
The investment and partnership opportunities between companies of both countries will also be broached by the two sides, underlined the source.
The minister of Energy will be accompanied by the CEO of Sonatrach and senior officials of the ministry, said the statement, while adding that during his visit, he will also hold meetings with his counterpart and other Qatari senior officials.
As a reminder, Algeria and Qatar are members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), and the Gas exporting countries Forum (GECF).
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune