APS : Thursday, 01 February 2018
ALGIERS- The minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni will pay an official visit to Qatar, on 6 February and thus, at the invitation of his Qatari counterpart,
the minister of Energy and Industry Mohamed Ben Salah Essada said Thursday, the ministry of energy in a communiqué.
According to the source, this visit will be devoted to the assessment of the state of cooperation relations between Algeria and Qatar in the energy field, and the prospects of their development.
The investment and partnership opportunities between companies of both countries will also be broached by the two sides, underlined the source.
The minister of Energy will be accompanied by the CEO of Sonatrach and senior officials of the ministry, said the statement, while adding that during his visit, he will also hold meetings with his counterpart and other Qatari senior officials.
As a reminder, Algeria and Qatar are members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), and the Gas exporting countries Forum (GECF).
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation