APS : Sunday, 09 April 2017
BRUSSELS – European Commissioner for Climate Action and Energy Miguel Arias Canete hailed Sunday the Algerian-European Union strategic partnership in the field of energy,
adding that Algeria is a “reliable” and a “key” partner for the EU at both the bilateral and regional levels.
“Energy is a priority field in the Euro-Mediterranean partnership, because it is a major element in the building of a region of shared prosperity and stability. In this regard, Algeria is a key partner for the EU, both at the bilateral and regional levels,” he told APS.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart