APS : Wednesday, 12 April 2017
ALGIERS – Emirates Business Women Council is seeking to reinforce its economic relations with Algeria, the Council Chairwoman Sheikha Hind bint Abdul Aziz Al-Qasimi said Tuesday in Algiers.
In a statement to the press following her meeting with Industry and Mining Ministry Abdessalem Bouchouareb, Sheikha Hind Al-Qassimi said she had “evoked the relations between Algeria and the United Arab Emirates in the economic field. Minister Bouchouareb broached the major projects which are currently executed by Emirati businessmen in Algeria. We will work to increase the number of businessmen and women in Algeria.”
“We eye reinforcing the relations not only in the economic sector, but also in the cultural and social sectors,” she added.
Bouchouareb considered that the relations between Algeria and the Arab United Emirates are “privileged” in all the fields, notably in the economic field.
They have “qualitatively” improved since 1999, under the leadership of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
“Several projects are under construction and the government is ready to create the conditions to boost investments and enhance the bilateral relations,” concluded the minister.
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries