APS : Tuesday, 18 October 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Public Works and Transport Boudjemâa Talai and Chinese Vice Minister of Commerce Qian Keming agreed Monday, in Algiers, on the installation of a joint committee to examine and follow-up the financing and construction of El Hamdania Port in Tipaza.
The agreement was concluded in a meeting at the headquarters of the ministry in the presence of the delegations of the two sides. Several joint projects were broached in the field of public works as well as ways to develop them, notably the project relating to the construction of El Hamdania Port.
The two sides agreed on the installation of a joint committee to follow-up the works. It is made up of Ministries of Public Works and Transport, Finance and Foreign Affairs as well as officials from the port company, on the Algerian side.
It also comprises representatives of the Chinese ministry, a Chinese bank in charge of financing the project as well as members of the Chinese embassy in Algiers.
The committee will also be responsible for the elaboration of a road map for the construction and follow-up of works at the technical, financial and management levels after the delivery of the project.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo