APS : Wednesday, 23 March 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Labour, Employment and Social Security Mohamed El Ghazi will start a two-day working visit to France on Thursday,
said Wednesday a ministry’s statement.
The visit intends to strengthen the Algerian-French cooperation in labor, employment and social security, as part of the new framework of the strategic partnership 2013-2017, signed between Algeria and France during the high-level meeting chaired by both countries presidents in Algiers in December 2012, recalled the source.
During this visit, El Ghazi will meet with French Minister of Social Affairs, Health and Women’s rights, in which issues relating to social security and employment will be discussed.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan