APS : Wednesday, 23 March 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Labour, Employment and Social Security Mohamed El Ghazi will start a two-day working visit to France on Thursday,
said Wednesday a ministry’s statement.
The visit intends to strengthen the Algerian-French cooperation in labor, employment and social security, as part of the new framework of the strategic partnership 2013-2017, signed between Algeria and France during the high-level meeting chaired by both countries presidents in Algiers in December 2012, recalled the source.
During this visit, El Ghazi will meet with French Minister of Social Affairs, Health and Women’s rights, in which issues relating to social security and employment will be discussed.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum