APS : Thursday, 18 February 2016
ALGIERS-Minister of Industry and Mines Abdeslam Bouchouareb will
partake in the Africa Investment Forum “Africa 2016”, to be Held next Saturday and Sunday in Sharm El Sheikh (Egypt), the ministry said in a statement.
The objective of this forum held under the aegis of the Commission of the African Union (AU) is “to accelerate private sector involvement and investment in Africa with to promote new links to business related partnerships and highlight the opportunities in Africa,” the statement added.
At the forum, Bouchouareb will hold several meetings to exchange views on Algeria’s views on many issues pertaining to the African continent, mainly the challenges faced by the process of doing business in Africa, the source added.
Besides, the minister will seize the opportunity to present business opportunities in Algeria that could lead to partnerships with African countries.
Several African Heads of State, ministers, political leaders and business leaders will participate in this event.
On the sidelines of the forum, Bouchouareb is expected to meet with political leaders to exchange views on current issues and common interests linked to the mainland.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region