APS : Thursday, 18 February 2016
ALGIERS-Minister of Industry and Mines Abdeslam Bouchouareb will
partake in the Africa Investment Forum “Africa 2016”, to be Held next Saturday and Sunday in Sharm El Sheikh (Egypt), the ministry said in a statement.
The objective of this forum held under the aegis of the Commission of the African Union (AU) is “to accelerate private sector involvement and investment in Africa with to promote new links to business related partnerships and highlight the opportunities in Africa,” the statement added.
At the forum, Bouchouareb will hold several meetings to exchange views on Algeria’s views on many issues pertaining to the African continent, mainly the challenges faced by the process of doing business in Africa, the source added.
Besides, the minister will seize the opportunity to present business opportunities in Algeria that could lead to partnerships with African countries.
Several African Heads of State, ministers, political leaders and business leaders will participate in this event.
On the sidelines of the forum, Bouchouareb is expected to meet with political leaders to exchange views on current issues and common interests linked to the mainland.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار