Economic reforms: UNIDO expresses adhesion to Algerian approach
APS : Sunday, 04 December 2016
ALGIERS- The director general of the United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO), Li Yong, said Sunday his agency adheres to the Algerian approach in economic reforms, the ministry of Industry and Mines said.
On a visit to Algiers, where he takes part in the African Investments and Business Forum (Dec. 3-5), Yong was received Sunday by the minister of Industry and Mines, Abdesselam Bouchouareb.
The two officials broached cooperation between Algeria and the UN agency in industrial development, the ministry said in a statement.
Bouchouareb underlined Algeria’s past and current reforms to facilitate investments and improve business climate.
The minister dubbed “satisfactory” the cooperation between Algeria and UNIDO, expressing wish to extend it to other fields, such as subcontracting and the mechanical industry.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia