APS : Sunday, 04 December 2016
ALGIERS- The director general of the United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO), Li Yong, said Sunday his agency adheres to the Algerian approach in economic reforms, the ministry of Industry and Mines said.
On a visit to Algiers, where he takes part in the African Investments and Business Forum (Dec. 3-5), Yong was received Sunday by the minister of Industry and Mines, Abdesselam Bouchouareb.
The two officials broached cooperation between Algeria and the UN agency in industrial development, the ministry said in a statement.
Bouchouareb underlined Algeria’s past and current reforms to facilitate investments and improve business climate.
The minister dubbed “satisfactory” the cooperation between Algeria and UNIDO, expressing wish to extend it to other fields, such as subcontracting and the mechanical industry.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina