APS : Sunday, 04 December 2016
ALGIERS- The director general of the United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO), Li Yong, said Sunday his agency adheres to the Algerian approach in economic reforms, the ministry of Industry and Mines said.
On a visit to Algiers, where he takes part in the African Investments and Business Forum (Dec. 3-5), Yong was received Sunday by the minister of Industry and Mines, Abdesselam Bouchouareb.
The two officials broached cooperation between Algeria and the UN agency in industrial development, the ministry said in a statement.
Bouchouareb underlined Algeria’s past and current reforms to facilitate investments and improve business climate.
The minister dubbed “satisfactory” the cooperation between Algeria and UNIDO, expressing wish to extend it to other fields, such as subcontracting and the mechanical industry.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation