APS : Sunday, 16 September 2018
ALGIERS- Trade Minister Said Djellab, along with Belgium’s Prime Minister Charles Michel and Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Cooperation Alexander De Croo,
inaugurated Saturday the 73rd Flanders International Trade Fair in Belgium, of which Algeria is the guest of honour.
The opening ceremony took place in the presence of Algeria’s ambassador to Brussels, Amar Belani, and the representatives of Algerian companies and bodies participating in the international economic event, the ministry of Trade said Saturday in a statement.
Algerian economic operators will seize this opportunity to conclude new partnerships with Belgian partners and find for Algerian products an access to Northern European markets.
Algeria is taking part in the Flanders International Trade, to run until September 23rd, with a national pavilion of 1000 m² “used as a tool to promote a wide range of Algerian consumer products.”
The event is also an opportunity to shed light on Algeria’s cultural heritage and tourist attractions.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo