APS : Wednesday, 01 March 2017
ALGIERS- Minister for Digital Economy and Financial System Modernization Mouatassem Boudiaf, who is participating in the Ministerial Programme on mobile technology in Barcelona, held discussions with several ministers on the
experience of their country in digital economy, said the Ministry of Finance in a statement.
The Ministerial Programme, which kicked off Monday as part of the Mobile World Congress, has devoted its second day to the digital economy, said the statement.
The event will wrap up on Wednesday with a conference on “Creating sustainable growth in an exponential world” and a summit on “Enabling smart communities.”
The first day was marked by a conference on “Paving the way for smart cities” and a meeting that brought together ministers and the secretary general of the Ministerial Programme to address public-private partnership, added the Ministry’s statement.
On the sidelines of the meeting, Boudiaf visited the stand of the private company Condor and expressed satisfaction at its competitiveness with leading companies in the field and its capacity to export, said the statement.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister