APS : Wednesday, 25 May 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Energy, Salah Khebri held discussions Wednesday, in Algiers, with Danish ambassador to Algeria, Margit Thomsen, who expressed Danish companies’ interest in investing in renewable energy in Algeria.
According to the ministry’s
communiqué, the meetings between the two parties focused on the strengthening of cooperation relations in the energy field, particularly renewable energy.
On this occasion, Thomsen expressed Danish energy companies’ interest to invest in the field of renewable energy, particularly Aeolian.
For his part, Khebri presented the main lines of the national programme of renewable energy and invited Danish companies to approach the Regulatory Commission for Electricity and Gas (CREG) to inquire about the necessary procedures for investment in this field, added the communiqué.
The reviewed national programme of renewable energy development foresees a production of 22,000 MW of electricity from renewable energy by 2030, particularly solar and Aeolian for domestic market, in addition to a supplementary 10,000 MW for export.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo