APS : Monday, 16 July 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria-Mauritania Joint committee on customs cooperation will meet Tuesday in Nouakchott, with the participation of the Director General of Algerian Customs,
Farouk Bahamid, said Monday the Algerian Customs in a communiqué.
The two-day meeting is part of the implementation of the agreement signed between the Algerian and Mauritanian governments in Nouakchott on 8 November 2017 for the opening of a land border crossing at the common border, PK 75, said the communiqué.
The border crossing point would contribute to securing borders, facilitating the movement of people and goods and bolstering trade between the two countries.
This project is also in line with the recommendations of the World Customs Organization on coordinated border control, said the communiqué.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president