APS : Monday, 25 July 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria will take part in the 21st edition of the “Global Village” event, to be held from November 2016 to April 2017 in Dubai (UAE), said Sunday a statement from the Ministry for Craft Industry.
The Algerian participation in this event will be an opportunity to “show the national handicrafts, establish contacts with artisans from different countries and promote the destination Algeria,” the statement said.
For the first time, Algeria will take part in this event with 100 artisans. Their “participation will entirely be funded by private Algerian companies to support the export of handicraft products,” the ministry added.
The participation of Algeria “is part of the national policy for the diversification of the national economy, outside hydrocarbons”.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne