APS : Monday, 25 July 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria will take part in the 21st edition of the “Global Village” event, to be held from November 2016 to April 2017 in Dubai (UAE), said Sunday a statement from the Ministry for Craft Industry.
The Algerian participation in this event will be an opportunity to “show the national handicrafts, establish contacts with artisans from different countries and promote the destination Algeria,” the statement said.
For the first time, Algeria will take part in this event with 100 artisans. Their “participation will entirely be funded by private Algerian companies to support the export of handicraft products,” the ministry added.
The participation of Algeria “is part of the national policy for the diversification of the national economy, outside hydrocarbons”.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification