APS : TUESDAY 21 JANUARY 2020
CONSTANTINE- The 4th International Tourism and Travel Show (Cirta- siaha 2020) will be organized from 26 to 28 March in Constantine with the participation of national and foreign professionals,
announced Tuesday local manger of Tourism and Craft Industry Noureddine Bounafaa.
“This event is meant to be an opportunity to rediscover the huge and special potentialities of this ancient city,” said Bounafaa in a press conference devoted to this event.
Affirming that the invitations will remain open to all the professionals and partners of the sector (local and foreigners), the official said that the preparations for this event are carried out in collaboration with all the players of tourism sector, notably tourism and travel agencies.
This Show, organized by the local Directorate of Tourism, Craft Industry and Family Work, in collaboration with Tourism Operator Club (COT) and the Local Tourism Office, will bring together professionals specialized in the fields of hotel business, tourism and travel agencies and other specialists in hotel and tourism training, in addition to air transport companies and banks, said Bounafaa.
The university and vocational training institutes will be involved in this event which will be marked by the organization of technical meetings devoted to the investment in the sector of tourism and management of hotels and travel agencies, added the source.
- Hold of the eleventh session of the Algerian-French political consultations
- Signing a cooperation agreement and exchange of information and data with the Ministry of Finance
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition