Conference on Economic Development in Southern Mediterranean opens in Algiers
APS : TUESDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- The Conference on “Creativity, Employment and Economic Development in the Southern Mediterranean” kicked off Tuesday, in Algiers, in the presence of several countries of the Mediterranean region.
Organized by the Ministry of Industry and Mining in collaboration with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM), this two-day conference is part of the project “Creative Mediterranean: Development of Clusters in Cultural and Creative Industries in the Southern Mediterranean.”
According to the organizers, the conference aims at sharing the best practices implemented as part of this project and the transformation of creative and cultural heritage into goods and services with economic and cultural added values.
Four main issues will be debated in this conference, namely the resilience thanks to the creativity, clusters as driving force of innovation, the growth and internationalization of small and medium-sized companies (SMEs), the economic involvement of women thanks to the creative industries in the Southern of the Mediterranean as well as the Euro-Mediterranean partnership for industry.
The event will take place in the presence of ministers of industries, institutional representatives of the Mediterranean countries and the European Commission, as well as representatives of the private sector, civil society, universities and partners of the international cooperation.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée