APS : Monday, 18 June 2018
ALGIERS- The Cement Industrial Group of Algeria (GICA) aims to export between 1 and 1.5 million tonnes of its production this year, said Monday the Ministry of Industry and Mining in a communiqué.
The group concluded recently an agreement with a foreign partner to export 30,000 tonnes of cement through its subsidiary SODISMAC.
GICA is also discussing with foreign partners to export other products, like limestone and gypsum, according to the source.
These quantities will be exported from the port of Arzew (west of the country) and that of Djendjen (east of Algeria).
In this regard, the Ministry of Industry and Mining reiterates its willingness to support and accompany operators working in this segment to meet the challenges of exportation.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide