APS : Monday, 18 June 2018
ALGIERS- The Cement Industrial Group of Algeria (GICA) aims to export between 1 and 1.5 million tonnes of its production this year, said Monday the Ministry of Industry and Mining in a communiqué.
The group concluded recently an agreement with a foreign partner to export 30,000 tonnes of cement through its subsidiary SODISMAC.
GICA is also discussing with foreign partners to export other products, like limestone and gypsum, according to the source.
These quantities will be exported from the port of Arzew (west of the country) and that of Djendjen (east of Algeria).
In this regard, the Ministry of Industry and Mining reiterates its willingness to support and accompany operators working in this segment to meet the challenges of exportation.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea