APS : Monday, 18 June 2018
ALGIERS- The Cement Industrial Group of Algeria (GICA) aims to export between 1 and 1.5 million tonnes of its production this year, said Monday the Ministry of Industry and Mining in a communiqué.
The group concluded recently an agreement with a foreign partner to export 30,000 tonnes of cement through its subsidiary SODISMAC.
GICA is also discussing with foreign partners to export other products, like limestone and gypsum, according to the source.
These quantities will be exported from the port of Arzew (west of the country) and that of Djendjen (east of Algeria).
In this regard, the Ministry of Industry and Mining reiterates its willingness to support and accompany operators working in this segment to meet the challenges of exportation.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied